We have just launched a brand new new Gut Reset Program!
14 Day Plant-Based Gut Reset Program
With (optional) meal delivery
A lifestyle guide that gives you the tools to make health a habit. It includes Nutrition, Mindset, Fitness and becoming a part of the course Community.
This is not just another New Year’s resolution, it’s a tool to empower your health for life.
The program starts every Monday and lasts for 14 days.
habEAT way – a better way of eating that works.
1) No constraints
habEAT encourages less calorie counting and focuses you on the nutritional whole food value
habEAT tells you to add more nutritious food to your plate as opposed to telling you to stop eating what you like
habEAT doesn’t tell you to follow a rigid diet. Just fit it into your lifestyle and it will stick with you for life
Meet your nutrient targets and feel good every day with habEAT Tracker
- Know how many servings of different whole foods you should consume every day
- Track your nutrition by simply ticking the boxes
- Track your satisfaction, digestion, and bowel movements
- Reflect on your eating habits on a progress tracker
Develop healthy eating habits with habEAT Whole Foods and Recipes
- Get inspired by more than 350 plant-based recipes
- Understand the benefits of the whole foods to your body
- Put more wholesome stuff on your plate, so there’s less space for the nutrient-deficient stuff
habEAT is based on proven habit-forming techniques
- Start with tiny steps to implement new habits easily (inspired by BJ Fogg)
- Repeat 3 simple steps to form habits: trigger, action, fulfillment (inspired by Charles Duhigg, James Clear and Nir Eyal)
- Focus on what you can adjust and implement (Stephen Covey)
Learn more about habEAT journey
- The Female ClockThe Female Clock AKA the infradian clock! Menstruating women experience two biological cycles: 1. THE CIRCADIAN RHYTHM is the 24-hour biological cycle that people of all genders experience. 2. THE INFRADIAN RHYTHM is the 28-day hormonal cycle. When you sync with your cycle, you can help your body accomplish so much, you literally have your natural detoxing and healing system inside of you! The infradian rhythm, also known as the body’s ‘second clock’, affects six different body systems: 1. Brain 2. Metabolism 3. Immune system 4. Microbiome (gut) 5. Stress response system 6. Reproductive system How much of […]
- You Were Born With Everything You Ever NeededLadies, since day one you were born with everything you ever needed… “What’s the greatest lesson a worman should learn? That since day one, she’s already had everything she needs within herself. It’s the world that convinced her she did not.” – RUPI KAUR What if I told you that you were born with a natural blueprint that will give you insight and signals to every aspect of your life? Not only have you been ignoring it, we were barely taught about it as young girls and women. And then, when we are taught the tiny pathetic bit of […]
- Your Heart is Not a Time Bomb Waiting to ExplodeYour heart should be beating to give you life, not a time bomb to create disease… Your daily habits from what you eat, the people you surround yourself with, the music and what you watch, how you move your body, this all sums up to adding to your life or decreasing it. We are all born with a certain genetic profile that has its pro’s and con’s. Its up to you whether you’re going to active the ones that may cause issues or keep it dormant. You weren’t born to inherit the disease from the past and recycle it […]
- This Ain’t Vegas Kids!This ain’t Vegas kids! Your gut is the center of it all. If your gut is unhappy, overloaded with bad gut bacteria, full of toxins and waste, guess what? It’s going to show up in other places in your body. Like: – Your skin – Digestion – Immune system (70% of the immune is in your gut) – Hormonal imbalance – Energy levels (hello fatigue ) – Mood ( anyone whose been constipated will know the ratchet feeling) – Bloating – Metabolism – Nutrient absorption – Sleep! I mean […]
- You Can Not Live Beyond Your MeansYou can not live beyond your means… If you only knew how many processes your body is running at any given moment to keep you alive, you would be in awe. You would only want to give it the best. You would want to provide it with amazing nutrients as much as you could. Your body has a natural “calorie counter” installed, once you give it the right nutrients, you wouldn’t be having mad cravings, feeling unfulfilled after meals, constantly hungry, imbalances, etc. Cutting down on carbs (I cringe every time I hear this, STOP REGURGITATING STALE INFO), reducing your […]
- You Do Have TimeLet that soak in… The next time you say you don’t have time. You do have time. Prioritize health.
- Be a NutritarianNutritarian… With the vast amounts of names that eating/diets have been labeled over the years, I’m not surprised people are getting more confused, sick, and disoriented on what to eat or which “style” to follow. Stop. Understand the body. Understand what it needs to thrive and which foods tire it down. Don’t over complicate it. Macros, scales, dieting will only get you so far, your body has the natural ability to do this all, give it the chance. This is why we created habEAT. Be a nutrient seeker not a calorie avoider! Eat […]
- Everything is Created TwiceSimply put, stress is your body’s reaction to a challenge or demand. In some short bursts, stress can be positive. For example, it helps you avoid danger or meet a deadline. But constant and frequent stress (chronic) leads to your body shutting down. When we are stressed your body goes into survival mode. Your brain and body are knocked out of balance. Stress steals energy from your body’s capability of creating something better for you, but instead diverges it to deal with stress. We often use the problems and conditions in life to reaffirm our addiction to this negative emotion […]
- Don’t Ghost YourselfThe trust is broken every time you say you’re going to do something and then you ghost yourself. Your body is intelligent, so treat it that way If this was another human, relationship or partnership, it would be toxic, unreliable, rude, hurtful, inconsistent and upsetting. But this is not “just another relationship” This is YOU. The most important relationship. Show up for yourself, give to yourself. Quit with the “I’ll clean up my diet on Monday”, “I’ll just do a detox after this”, “I’ll go on a juice fast to lose weight”. Why would you repeatedly “hurt” yourself […]
- Coffee and HormonesOk so I know this is a controversial topic and with all the contradicting info out there its hard not to get confused. Just to make it clear, a lot of these tests on the benefits of coffee have been done on men. Who experiences the most negative benefits of coffee? Women! I’m going to try make this as simple as possible and highlight just some of the reasons why coffee may not be the best for you ladies, especially those struggling with hormonal issues, PCOS, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Ovarian Cysts, and Fibrocystic breasts, infertility. How often do you ladies do […]
- To soak or not soak?If you google soaking nuts, seeds, legumes, or grains you may get hit with the word “anti-nutrient” and “phytic acid” (phytates). Now, before you freak out and start getting rid of these items, I want you to understand that this is not always a bad thing.
- 6 reasons why bamboo represents habEAT valuesThere is so much we can learn from nature and how going back to basics could be the one thing we are all missing in this modern fast-paced world where quick fixes and lack of patience have left us feeling even more tired and frustrated. Every day the bamboo plant is watered, grown in fertile soil, and receives sunshine. So it’s expected that some sort of growth should be seen right? Here’s the thing, there is no sign of any growth above soil for 2 years. What about 3 -4 years? Still nothing. But then something magical happens in year […]
- 4 easy steps to build habits that lastBuilding healthy habits might sound difficult and overwhelming. But it is not the case if you follow the right techniques and put yourself in the right mindset. It’s less about having a strong willpower and more about setting yourself up for success. This blog post will show you exactly how to do that.
- The importance of green vegetablesEach week we are going to discuss the health benefits of each color of vegetables so when you look at broccoli, for example, you don’t just see broccoli, but you see something that prevents you from getting cancer.
- 9 habEAT tracker categories explainedAt first glance, you may be thinking “whoa, that’s a lot of fruits and vegetables to get in one day”. But like we always say, just start with what you can and build on that habit each time.
- 3 ways to eat healthier no matter your scheduleOne of the first things we hear from people embarking on a health journey is that they don’t have time. The truth is that in today’s hustle and bustle, no one has time. You need to make time for the things that are important, and nutrition is one of them!
- 3 healthy recipes that tick all 25 habEAT boxesIn the beginning, it may seem daunting and overwhelming when you have a glance at the number of boxes you need to tick. But let us assure you, once you get in the habit of ticking the boxes and planning your meals, it becomes just as easy as brushing your teeth. Ok fine maybe not that easy but you get where we are headed.
- How habEAT way of eating changed our livesWe are so passionate about helping people and providing them with knowledge on healthy eating habits. We want to share what we learned and what worked for us.
- 3 simple steps to create healthy eating habits with habEATWe have created a habEAT Loop to set you up for success. There are 3 easy steps to create the habit of eating healthy and make it something that becomes second nature. Just like brushing your teeth, taking a shower, tying your shoelace, we want the action of healthy eating to be just as simple and easy.